2. what are cookies
Deutsch (erkannt) Ein Cookie ist eine einfache kleine Datei, die gemeinsam mit den Seiten einer Internetadresse versendet und vom Webbrowser auf dem PC oder einem anderen Gerät gespeichert werden kann. Die darin gespeicherten Informationen können während folgender Besuche zu unseren oder den Servern relevanter Drittanbieter gesendet werden. 2. Was sind Cookies Englisch (US) A cookie is a simple small file that can be sent together with the pages of an Internet address and stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored in it may be sent to our servers or the servers of relevant third parties during subsequent visits. 2. what are cookies Kopieren Klicken Sie auf ein Wort, um es nachzuschlagen oder um alternative Übersetzungen zu sehen.
3. what are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that allows our website to function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a Web Beacon?
A web beacon (also called a pixel tag) is a small invisible text fragment or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. To make this possible, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, when you visit our website, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information, or your items remain in your shopping cart until you pay, for example. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analyse cookies
Since statistics are collected anonymously, no permission is required to place analytical cookies.
5.3 Marketing- / Tracking-Cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or other form of local storage used to create user profiles to display advertisements or track the user on this website or across multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. placed cookies
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is needed, what happens to it, and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right whenever you wish to amend, correct and have your personal data deleted or blocked.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all of your personal data from one controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
9. activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information about these options, see the instructions in your browser’s help section. Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again when you visit our website again.
10. contact details